Because of its high brightness and low energy consumption, LED light bars are often used in building decoration, advertising light boxes, jewelry display stands and other constant-light equipment, but what aspects should be considered when customizing LED light bars?
480leds/m COB LED Strips White Color
1. Look at the solder joints. The LED light bar produced by the regular LED light bar manufacturer is produced by SMT chip technology, using solder paste and reflow soldering process. Therefore, the solder joints on the LED light bar are relatively smooth and the amount of solder is small, and the solder joints extend from the FPC pad to the LED electrode in an arc shape. However, the amount of solder in the solder joints of the counterfeit version of the LED light bar is uneven, with a dot covering the solder foot, and there will be varying degrees of tin tips, which is a typical phenomenon of manual soldering.
2. Look at the quality of FPC. FPC is divided into two types: copper and rolled copper. The copper foil of the copper-clad board is protruding. If you look closely, it can be seen from the connection between the pad and the FPC. The rolled copper is closely connected to the FPC and can be bent at will without the phenomenon of pad falling off. If the copper-clad board is bent too much, the pad will fall off, and if the temperature is too high during maintenance, the pad will fall off.
3. Look at the cleanliness of the surface of the LED strip. If the LED light bar is produced by SMT process, the cleanliness of its surface is very good, and no impurities and stains can be seen. However, if the counterfeit LED light bar is produced by hand soldering process, no matter how it is cleaned, there will be stains and cleaning marks on the surface, and there will be flux and tin residue on the surface of the FPC.
4. Look at the packaging. Regular LED strips will be packaged in anti-static coils, usually 5 meters per roll or 10 meters per roll, and then sealed with anti-static moisture-proof packaging bags on the outside. The counterfeit version of the LED light bar will use recycled reel for cost saving, and then there is no anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bag. If you look closely at the reel, you can see that there are traces and marks left by the removal of the label on the outside.
5. The standard LED light bar will be enclosed in the box with instructions for use and light bar specifications, and it will also be equipped with an LED light bar connector or card holder; while the fake version of the LED light bar box does not have these accessories , Because some manufacturers can save or save after all.
576leds/m COB LED Strips White Color
Learn these six methods of judging the quality of LED light bars, all quality LED light bars will not escape your eyes.
Post time: Aug-04-2020